[pyrnet] sweet revenge on neighbor

     What just happened a little bit ago here is something all of us with first class woofers and obnoxious neighbors only dream about.  The electric company is doing some late evening work at the end of my street, and of course every dog in the neighborhood-- but mine-- are woofing away.  I am sitting here at the computer laughing as I here a dog complaint for my address come over the police scanner  and the complaintant is my neighbor who has been trying for years to complain enough so that Molly would be banished.
      Well I greeted the dog officer on the deck and he noted that noise of woofers was coming from every direction but my house.  Usually my newfiie/shep is eye to eye in the door peering out at whoever dares to come to the door.  And leadbottom pyr Molly is usually at her vantage point in the hall window woofing away.  BUT it was not happening---   WHY????  because my dogs went to the kennel this afternoon  because I am leaving early in the morning for a few days to see youngest son graduate from Army Basic Training at FT Benning,  and were not even here. LOL  I did ask the officer to visit the complaintant and report his findings. :-)))
     Nancy