[pyrnet] Identification of Woofer

Great story, Nancy.

     It isn't just the neighbors who don't get the identification of the
Woofer right.

     When I was even newer to the dog world and my two very much loved Pyrs
were younger, I would rush outside to tell them to pipe down.  When I got to
them, they would be busy playing or cow tipping each other and puppy
growling (but not barking.)  Or I would awaken at night, frustrated with
them for barking.  When I saw them they would be fast asleep (and not
barking.)

     I was confused.  In a few weeks, I figured out that the Woofers were
Barley and Hops, two lab mixes, that are full-time backyard dogs that live
across the cul-de-sac from us.

Regards,
Sandy White
Texas Gulf Coast