Re: [pyrnet] Neuter.

My vet's explanation for keepin Anais overnight was that they are
used to the way they look and act after anesthesia and owners tend to
panic when they observe normal reactions.  I have to say that I
brought my little one (now gone) home right after he was anesthetized
for the vet to look at his foot that he had cut badly and he was like
a rag doll until the next day.  It was pretty unnerving.  My vet
chose not to keep my Wolfhound overnight after neutering because she
didn't have a large enough crate for him and while he was OK, just
very pitiful looking, he did fall off of the car seat on the way
home.  I had no idea how groggy he still was at least 4 or 5 hours
after surgery.  I didn't stop short or anything, just stopped
normally and he just fell over in slow motion, so I was glad that she
kept Anais until she had a day of healing before I had to transport
her.

Stephanie, Ciaran & Anais