[pyrnet] Anesthesia for Pyrs

If the vet is not familiar with Pyrs slow rate of metabolism, point out that
they do not need so much anesthesia.  Their recovery will be slower than
average.

I made this mistake, since I was at my regular vets.  I had to get a
neighbor to carry Jeep into the house after he had anesthesia to remove a
broken tooth. I couldn't see leaving him at the vets overnight, since there
were not going to be any attendants/people there overnight.  It was
un-nerving to see him look like a rag doll.

Sandy