[pyrnet] Anesthesia

When I had Shadow OFA certified they asked me were I could be reached in
case of an emergency.I told them I will be right out side your back door I
was so nervous about them putting him under because of the Pyr
metabolism.When I was allowed to pick him up,he would have made the perfect
Poster for Don't do Drugs unless you want to look like this.He had goobers
hanging down to his feet and his eyes hung past his lips.I can laugh now but
for all of us When it comes to our Pyr Buddies we all worry.I felt so bad
for him on the way home I stopped to buy him Ice cream.            Peggy
,Shadow and Noel