Re: [pyrnet] Anesthesia

One thing that needs to be mentioned is knowing how your Vet clinic is
staffed at night.  Many people assume their animals are really being
monitored all night long.  But in small clinics this is often not the
case.  Someone, not always the Vet. or Vet. tech., may come in to look at
them.  But that is not the same as even you or I keeping an eye on them
for any changes, all night long!  So you need to ask your Vet. what the
procedure is for the night at your particular office, and determine if
your animal is really going to benefit by being there over night, or
might it actually be better with you?  I was surprised when I found out
how " unsupervised " some Vet. offices actually are at night!  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka