Re: [pyrnet] Neuter.

In a message dated 9/13/00 8:32:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
EFPico@gateway.net writes:

<< Did the vet keep him overnight? Pico is scheduled to go under the knife
 on Friday to be neutered and they will be keeping him till Saturday morning

A lot depends when the op is performed.  My vet does his surgeries in the
afternoon, so even a neutering case will spend the night.  Also, my vet likes
to keep an eye on the patient, and will check in during the evening/night
hours to make sure everything is going well.

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC