Re: [pyrnet] Anesthesia for Pyrs

Sandy, yes, this is something that should always be mentioned at any
Vets.  A lot do not even know this, unless they have experience with
them.  I make a point of mentioning this.  And of course, we must be
aware of this so we can also monitor our fur kids when they come home
from surgery, and know what to watch for!  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka