Re: [pyrnet] Dog Law

Robyn, I second that!  But then you get the city folks moving to the
country and letting their dogs run free!  The standard line is..." I
didn't move to the country to confine my dogs"!  As they have broken into
my chicken pens and are killing my birds!  Can't win one way or another,
but wouldn't you think common sense would prevail??  Scratch that, I am
beginning to think that people have no common sense any more!  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka