Re: [pyrnet] one more skunk story

welcome back Lyn, probably would have been best not to say anything at the
checkout and leave them all wondering what you did after hours at home!!
Love all these skunk stories.  Only skunk I know is that smarmy little guy
who wears the beret on TV,  I think Elaine said his name earlier on.  Just
hard to imagine such an odour coming from these "kitties!!".

Jan

---
please don't send us any!! Update your virus info please!!!