[pyrnet] Adoption of blind Pyr

Hello everyone! I have a question. I am considering adopting a 6 month old
male Pyr. This dog was born blind. I have been told he is very sweet, and
very playful. I have also been told that he gets around very well, when he
gets to know his surroundings. However my main concern are my other two Pyrs,
Millie (2 yr old spayed female,and very maternal) and Wolfie( 1 yr old male
NOT neutured) MIllie is the dominant dog, Wolfgang seems not to mind this
situation either, he has never tried to dominate her. If I did get this blind
dog I would have him altered right away. So I guess the question is do you
think I would have a problem with them getting along? Please let me know, the
lady that has him wants him to have a home with other dogs to play with and
learn from. I also have two boys 7yrs and 2 yrs. Please let me know what you
think. Thanks.     Julie, Millie, and Wolfie