Re: [pyrnet] Re: Adoption of blind pyr

In a message dated 9/17/00 4:15:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time, JKW9298@aol.com
writes:

<< I really dont think that we can really say that male dogs get along better
 with females, or vise versa. I have seen females that cant be kept together,
 I have seen males that cant be kept together,also males and females that
cant
 be kept together altered or not altered, even litter mates. I think it
really
 depends on the dog. Julie >>

Generally speaking two males intact will not get along if housed together.
Generally speaking two bitches can be housed together.  There are always
individuals that go away from the common, but the rule is a very valid one.

Joe