Re: Re(2): [pyrnet]The joining!

Thanks Ann, we are having a "bad day" at the moment, good thing no one is
showing up at my door just this second.  Poor boy is having a case of "
wanderlust " and is all fidgity, and being annoying to the rest of the
gang.  I would say this is the longest he has been under confined
control.  Waiting for time, and a little help from the neutering ( more
time ) to take the edge off of this.  But your right, .... most of the
time I love him!  :-)  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas