Re: [pyrnet] Pyrs as House dogs

My Pyr is definitely a house dog :-) We have a
suburban sized fenced yard and he and our Jack Russell
terrier go out for a few romps each day, but most of
the time he is in our house, generally napping
somewhere. He's 11 months old and very laid back. He
gets a couple good long walks a week (he should get
one every day.

I think any dog left alone for 10-12 hours per day 5
days per week is going to potentially become a
behavior problem.

Katie

=====
Katie Allison Granju