Re: [pyrnet] Pyrs as House dogs

On 19 Sep 2000, at 6:40, Katie Allison Granju wrote:
> I think any dog left alone for 10-12 hours per day 5
> days per week is going to potentially become a
> behavior problem.

I don't think you can make a blanket statement like this.  Most
people have to work these days and most homes are going to
consist of working owners.  It's the responsibleness of the owners
that will determine whether any dog becomes a behavior problem or
not.  You can have stay-at-home owners with behavior problem
dogs.

Janice, janices@austin.rr.com
Lana & Linsey (newfs), Sonny (pyr)
http://home.austin.rr.com/janices