Re: [pyrnet] Barking

I had a wonderful day thanks Joe. I lost my little friend in a large shop,
she usually controls my spending so in the 10 minutes I was on my own I
bought  a pair of curtains, some new nets(Puffin shredders), a pot for my
boronia, a yellow rug,  a huge frog for the garden and a frieze for the
newly painted walls!!!  By the time she found me I was pushing a trolley
full of goodies. Completely forgot the $200 in my purse was for the new
tyres and wheel alignment on my van!!  Nice bit of retail therapy.

Came home to 5 barking Pyrs because I was late and threw a huge "shut up you
bleeps" out the door until I was able to let them out!!  Made no difference
at all.

Yes us Breeders tell people about the barking until we are blue in the face
and I do not like hearing people say otherwise . Far too much negativity is
put back onto the Breeder the minute something doesn't work out  and it's
too late then to say " I told you about this, that and the next thing".
Many people just do not listen. The Breeders I know are responsible, caring
people and not only with their own breeding either but helping other
Breeders too when needed,

Just a plug for the Breeders!!!  Off my soapbox too.

Jan

---
please don't send us any!! Update your virus info please!!!