[pyrnet] Dog Play

Jodi,
My dogs don't sit on one another. But they never miss a chance to come into
the room and sit on me if am on the floor.  So much for floor exercise!
Usually, they just put half of their weight on me.

The pet sitter tells a story that Jake sat on her while she was sitting on
the loveseat watching television.  He wouldn't get off and she couldn't get
up.  She says she began to count the days until I was scheduled to come
home, just in case.  Ha Ha.  Jake is 135 pounds, 31 1/2 inches tall.

Sandy, Jeep and Jake