Re: [pyrnet]Sitting on.

I don't know why they do this, I'm not even sure there is some definitive
answer.  All mine do this to each other, in some way shape or form.  And
my daughters Pit-mix lays over their heads ( mostly Ranger's ), as if to
hold him down ( of course we have joked about laying on dead stinky stuff
too? ).  Some one might go off on the alpha thing, but in spending a
great deal of time watching them, it seems to be done more in fun.  This
newest boy of ours is a real sitter.  Where the original four just climb
up on the couch, Gulliver sit's on it.  The other night my husband was
laying on the floor, and he came over and sat on him.  Big smile on his
face, looked like " thanks Dad, that's comfy and convenient of you"!
Guess they do it because they like to?      Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka