Re: [pyrnet] Falling Leaves

On 20 Sep 00, at 10:45, sandy white wrote:

> I know it's just a joke about the dog barking at falling leaves.  But the
> dog probably knows something that we don't.  Since leaves often fall on a
> breeze and breezes carry scents that the dog may respond to. Sandy

No joke it you have one that barks at leaves, the air, the wind, and
barks just to be barking. I swear my oldest barks to hear herself
bark.  She is getting better as she ages, but just let something out
of the ordinary routine happen and I have to bring her in.

Judith
jsmiller@newmex.com
Taos, New Mexico
http://home.flash.net/~pyrs/judy/judy.htm