RE: [pyrnet] Falling Leaves

<I know it's just a joke about the dog barking at falling leaves. . .>

It's no joke in my house!  Gypsy takes her job of protecting our property
very seriously, and that includes barking at the leaves that fall in our
built-in pool.  When you consider the fact that our pool is surrounded on
three sides by ancient oak trees, you can imagine the noise level when each
and every leaf must be challenged.  She also has to bark to warn us when the
evil chlorine dispensers drift too close to the ladder - it wouldn't do to
have them escape!  Can't wait for the pool guys to come close this thing up
- then we can argue with her over whether or not the pool cover should be
allowed again. . .

Jeanne & Gypsy