Re: [pyrnet] Dwarfism

In a message dated 9/20/00 7:39:59 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
kreiter@servtech.com writes:

<< The dwarfism project as a whole had its inception in 1998 when Mary Beth
 Vaudrin contacted Mark Neff to help us with this.  So, the project is barely
 2.5 years in progress.  >>

If memory serves me right the GPCA has had this marker project going since
before the National Specialty held in Maryland.  I had conversations with
people about it on the old original Pyr list that was out on the West Coast.
How many years ago was that?  Mary Beth's involvement may have be a point
where the project focused itself, but the membership has been told it was
going along very well for many years now.

Joe