[pyrnet] Reducation in Size

I hope the day never comes when they start down sizing our beloved Pyrs.More
thought should go into irresponsible breeding and not the size .I personally
love a huge Dog and a pyr would not be the same running around smaller.They
say that the Pry of yester year was much taller than the prys we have
today.I think when we try to play God and play with to much genetics we may
also be playing with temperament and health All Dogs be they big or small
all have certain health problems.I would rather Deal with the devil I do
know than the one I don't.
tmo            Peggy