[pyrnet] RE: Strange Kitties

Jan,

Funny you should ask.  My niece lives in a small town here in the Texas
Panhandle.  Her husband dutifully got up early, let the dogs out, dozed, and
let the dogs back in, only to discover that the Lab Ladies had had a run in
with one of those very same kitties.

Of course they were past him and up on the bed with Jennifer before the odor
penetrated his morning fog.

They would like to thank the people who submitted the de-skunking formula
and the makers of Fabreeze, but still have several problem items (a pillow
case, puppy ears, a couch, bed spread, etc.).  They would be more than happy
to send you something like the pillow case to save for when your
mummy-in-law arrives.

In fact, with the drought, they have become so brazen that we could probably
capture a kitty to send you for your very own.  Now, if we can just convince
the airline to ship it.

Marci and Montana (Mommy?  . . .What is that funny smell????) Bear