Re: [pyrnet] Re: Odors

Mix all together, pour over crushed ice and sip slowly!! Sounds just like
the old home brew Father used to make it the washing machine!!

Having "discussions" here as to wall colouring and decorating.  Why don't
the colours on charts look like what ends up on the walls? The green
certainly looked smart on Puffin's snout. The wall looked like it had been
rag rubbed!  I'm keeping out the way for now but have been warned if I play
the CD "Forty shades of green" once more, it'll be out the door, CD player
and all.  The yellow paint on the sample was a warm, soft glow, wrong it's
the same colour as all the road signs up State Highway 2!!

Why this rush to paint? The Mother in Law is threatening a trip from UK
early next year. I'm moving out or maybe I'll stay and get "a kitty" for her
to play with??

Jan

---
please don't send us any!! Update your virus info please!!!