Re: [pyrnet] Consider breeding carriers (a proposal)

In a message dated 9/22/00 10:12:22 AM Eastern Standard Time,
lmweisser@olywa.net writes:

<< I don't think that severe deformities or crippling defects are any more
 common in dwarfs than they are in the general population. >>

You are saying that there are not Dwarfs with various degrees of deformed
extremities and other osseous deformities, that is anything other than seen
in the non-Dwarf population?  I think you will find it much more prevalent on
a percentage basis in the dwarf populations (i.e., percentage of deformities
in Dwarfs as compared to the total universe of Dwarfs) Vs the non Dwarf
population (percentage of like deformities compared to the non-Dwarf
population).

Joe