Re: [pyrnet] Suddenly - Maremma!!

Stacy. I firmly believe that a dog gives back what it receives, and of
course there are many variances, even in a breed.  The term aloofness was
generic to the description of the breed, not specific.  But in your case,
Juma may be responding more to the Pyr. than the Maremma personality,
just as size wise she more closely
resembles the Pyr.  I wasn't faulting Maremma's, I had just pointed out
what is written about them, and what my experience with them has been.
Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas