Re: [pyrnet] Soiling crate

Hi Lisa---I think you are right about this
being an anxiety thing with your new boy. I would try moving the crate
just into the hall way or whatever is close outside the room but leaving
the door open and talking to him if he is at first anxious--then slowly
several nights apart move it further and further away until he is in a
different room. Yes these dogs are creatures of habit--I moved Sophie's
crate over to one side on the porch and she refused to go in it until I
moved it back then she went right in- now we are talking 2 feet---I
think stubborn really defines this breed but immensely loveable. Hope
this suggestion helps!    Bonnie--Bear & Sophie

BE HAPPY!!!!!