Re: [pyrnet] Soiling crate

Jodi----I'm sorry but I didn't understand if you had tried
crate-training her. Our big oversized mutt Bear [part shepherd, part lab
and 1/2 collie ] was impossible to housebreak until I bought a crate
[bed]- when we were gone for short periods he would "go to his bed " and
at night. When he was about 18 months he was finally allowed to roam
free at night usually sleeping in with the kids. He is now 5 yrs. and
has never had an accident. Sophie our Pyr was trained the same way only
she outgrew her first bed by the time she was 5 months so I just bought
a giant sized crate and she has done extremely well also. When she is
less inclined to tear the house apart during the night she will also
have her freedom, she is now 10 months--hope this helps!  Bonnie

BE HAPPY!!!!!