Re: [pyrnet] Soiling crate

This may or may not help.....can't say but what kind of
crate......wire or veri-kennel???  I have 2 here, newf and pyr, one
likes the wire or openness and one likes the veri-kennel, more of a
den closed in feeling.  Put them both in the the opposite types and
they're both more anxious.  And I've had one or two where having a
companion helped when I wasn't around.   Admiral was very
attached to Bianca and vice versa and Sonny is very attached to
Linsey.

Janice, janices@austin.rr.com
Lana & Linsey (newfs), Sonny (pyr)
http://home.austin.rr.com/janices