Re: [pyrnet] Tearing the house apart

Sandy, when the four siblings were little, their "teething" got my
dinette remodeled.  They almost managed to chew a hole right through to
the outside wall!!  It was a shock!
I had taken the table out and given them the whole dinette area as their
puppy pen!  But beyond their teething stage they do not chew, and are not
much for toys even.  They will shred paper however and continue to do
this.  Got to hold on to your napkin even at the table, or they will
sneak off your lap, and into another room!

Gulliver is chewing however, today it was a gimme-cap.  He absentmindedly
hangs his mouth on the corners of
end tables (?), and we had a talk about the bed frame being needed to
support the bed, this morning.  Not knowing his past history, or exact
age, I have hopes that this too will just be a phase!  But no, they don't
all chew forever!  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas