[pyrnet] spaying after the first heat

Janice I too have a female and the vet suggested that I wait until after the
first heat,I was told that it reduces the chance of vaginal problems .I know
there were studies done on lions in Africa that they spay and neutered
before sexual maturity The male Lions did not grow the mane and the females
stayed very small and were subject to infection.So in the world of today's
medicine they must know something we don't the important thing is that you
have your animal spayed and neutered.In this study also the pride would not
accept these altered cats it was very interesting.
Peggy