Re: [pyrnet]Check in..Insurance

On 26 Sep 00, at 9:48, clhenke@juno.com wrote:

> Yes, the insurance is a wonderful thing, and more and more companies are
> doing it.  I would love to be able to have it on the animals, since I am
> always concerned about the big stuff.

When checking into pet insurance be sure and read the DISCLAIMERS,
you may find that it won't cover the big stuff, especially if it's
congenital.  I can manage the routine care, but when I looked into
pet insurance there was very little they would cover in major illness
or orthopedic problems.  Read the fine print before you buy.

Judith
jsmiller@newmex.com
Taos, New Mexico
http://home.flash.net/~pyrs/judy/judy.htm