Re: Re: [pyrnet] Solid Gold dog food online?

I have had my guys on Solid Gold Hunden Flocken for almost two years...
Mostly I purchase it at the health food store in Palm Beach, but I have
ordered over the phone and had it shipped UPS - it came right on time without
incident.
Sometimes, its just easier to pick up a couple of bags (especially during
hurricane season!)   I have a friend that has a store that sells pet foods,
etc. (NO ANIMALS) and she does not carry it because she thinks its too hard
to get and that they are not reliable - how the store in Palm Beach always
has it - I don't know.
This friend has done everything to get me to change, and I have tried twice
to to to very similar brand with almost the exact same ingredients and my
guys absolutely will have nothing to do with it - the pick out the solid gold
kibble from the new!  I also feed it to my rescues that come in so depleted -
it makes a big difference and seems real easy on their systems - God knows
what they were eating before - but in a year and a half (and probable thirty
dogs) it has always been tolerated well.  I love it and am glad to know there
are other pyr owners that feed it as well...(of course I add my beardie
brownies a.k.a. OLiver's Brownies, (liver, eggs, carrots, green beans, rolled
oats, bulgur wheat, and corn meal) I even sell them at the WPB Green Market
during season (at least 100 lbs every Saturday - it helps fund the rescues!
Regards,
Lisa
W Palm Beach