Re: Re: [pyrnet] Solid Gold dog food online?

On 26 Sep 00, at 21:35, Oliverslb@aol.com wrote:

> but in a year and a half (and
> probable thirty dogs) it has always been tolerated well.

We feed Solid Gold at the kennels I work at part time, the owner
also sells this food.  As I understand it, each state has only one
distributor and then sells to other sub distributors in the state.
The only time we have seen problems is when they come out with a new
food which becomes popular and they cannot meet the demand fast
enough.  We find that feeding Solid Gold Lamb and Rice to the
boarders cuts down on digestive stress and big messy poops while they
are being boarded and all seem to love it.  Naturally there are some
clients that have their dogs on special diets and we do respect their
wishes.

Judith
jsmiller@newmex.com
Taos, New Mexico