Re: [pyrnet] Dwarfism or Congenital Chondrodysplasia

Lets not let this break down into a finger pointing contest.  Lets stay above
that and try to do something for science, if you will.

For information, has there ever been done a through search of the literature
with a reference list compiled?  If so, it might be good if this was
published.  If not, no through study or plan should be launched without
knowing what the literature holds in information.

No one I think doubts the hard work put in by many.  Lets just all be pliable
enough to process information and if there are disagreements, that is really
healthy.  There are a lot of people who are very interested in this subject
and have been waiting for years.  You can say volunteer all you want, but
many of us have and nothing has happened.  That is fine, but now do not
exclude us or berate us when we want information or disagree.

I got to get some other things done today, but within the next few days I
have additional information that at first pass appears germane.

A reference list from a through literature search would be very helpful to
all concerned.

Joe