Re: [pyrnet] Dwarfism

In a message dated 9/27/00 3:38:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lmweisser@olywa.net writes:

<< We publish in the GPCA Bulletin the name of every
 *known* dwarf carrier on record with the health committee >>

Linda,
Why not?  I think that would be a great way to start.  That would assist all
breeders trying to make educated decisions on breeding their dogs.  I think
the Portuguese Water Dog Club of America took this approach (on other
problems...not dwarfism) and it is working beautifully.
Karen Justin
Impyrial Pyrenees
www.impyrial.com