Re: [pyrnet] Fear of Dogs, etc. (very long)

Barb, I had that sign too.  My Mother was always extremely indignant
about it, " You can't say that to people"!  Of course she felt that way
about my "No Smoking " signs too.

Enjoyed your story, and I certainly give the young woman much credit for
attempting to work through her fears.  I would imagine she would be
pleased with herself when she left too.  It is a good feeling to work
through things and overcome them.  If any  dog could do it, a big white
fluffy is the one.

Bet you loved going through your list when you got home, huh?  It is
funny that at times the list can be so lively!
Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas