Re: [pyrnet] Fear of Dogs, etc. (very long)

Ann, also a very nice story.  Our little Shih-Tzu, Su, will lace into the
big guys if she is annoyed.  And they back down to her. But I have also
seen her take that " between their legs" position if she feels the need,
confronted by aggressive strange dogs.

I also like the way people feel compelled to play in their coats.  As you
say, often to the point of putting their faces
in them.  Amazes me how people loosen up around them in a way that they
might never do with another large breed.  I guess it's because they do
look so benign unless they are really on the alert about something.  Not
hard to love them when you see how they behave in public, even without a
lit of training, their calmness is evident!  Gotta love them!  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka