[pyrnet] Re: Peggy

LMAO!!  That is so funny Peggy, those are my sentiments exactly!  I have my
Gracie (drools), my Kelly ESS crotch nudger, Beagle Maggie
(AAAAARRRRooooeeerrr) and Sir Nigel (Piggy foamer when he sees food)  Most
people meet me outside.  Add three cats and a cockatiel to my in house pets
and its understandable, but they are my life and come first.
>  occasion I have met people(sister-in law)who just hated my furry family and
>  she isn't worth liking.I just love it when they slime her good gooie ones.
>  Peggy,Shadow                                                            &
>  Noel

Linda in SC
 See our Family pets below:
http://home.talkcity.com/MigrationPath/norjet/index.html
 http://www.geocities.com/gracej_us/Grace.htm
http://www.geocities.com/royal_excellency2000/Storys/yngwye.htm

Join our Majestic Mammals Web Ring (email us for info)
http://www.geocities.com/royal_excellency2000/Instructions.htm