Re: Re: [pyrnet] Re: Dog Breath

The Otterhound is an AKC recognized breed - used initially for hunting otter.
Not much use for them when they started protecting the otters.  They appear
to be a smaller version of the Wolfhound - and are pretty rare...there is one
breederin the entire state of Florida and I think about 99 litters registered
last year.  They are kind of a scruffy breed, Chance is 80 pounds, and I
remember when I brought him home from the rescue league (he was 65 pounds) I
was asked "why did you get a junkyard dog?"  Anyway, today Chance is the
handsomeist!
Alot of people think he is related to my beardies, except he is gray, brown,
white.
Great personality and wonderful hunter - he has brought me birds, squirrels,
and possums (yes, they are alive) and is always so proud of himself.  Now he
has an entire stuffed animal collection and will not even leave the house,
even to do business, without a stuffed animal in his mouth!  Just a big macho
dog with his "baby"!
Regards,
Lisa
W Palm Beach