[pyrnet] Re: Abuse detection

I agree with Carol, the idea of letting your pyrs decide who is trustworthy is nice, but it does not always work.
I have a friend who foolishly married a man who is a drunkard and abusive. I have met him only once, when they came down here to visit me (thank god, they live a couple of hours drive from here), and I found him totally repulsive, I will never understand what my friend sees in him, the only good thing I can say for him, is that he genuinely likes dogs. All my dogs liked him too, but he is still a wife beater.
Also I have seen dogs - mine or other - pyrs as well as other breeds - for some reason or other take a dislike to or mistrust people that I know are totally nice and trustworthy people, and fond of dogs as well.

Lene Nielsen
sandybear@intercity.dk
http://home.intercity.dk/~ic0795/