Re: [pyrnet] still looking for best grooming tools

 I use a pin brush most of the time, with a for fluffing. I use a  double
length rake only when they blow their coats. I personally don't like slicker
brushes, as they seem to break off the longer hair more than pin brushes. I
have never found a pin brush that last very long though, but recently I had a
similar e-mail on the list that someone suggested beading crazy glue around
the perimeter of the pin brush, and it does seem to help it last.   Charlie

<<
 To:    pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org

 Katie,
     For a Pyr with a correct, straight, harsh coat I, like the PSI pin
 brush with the Doggy Man comb for feathering and a wooden english rake
 for shedding.  For "fuzzy" (lots of undercoat) coats and puppies, I use
 Doggy Man slicker brushes.
 Charlotte