Re: [pyrnet] still looking for best grooming tools

Katie,
    For a Pyr with a correct, straight, harsh coat I, like the PSI pin
brush with the Doggy Man comb for feathering and a wooden english rake
for shedding.  For "fuzzy" (lots of undercoat) coats and puppies, I use
Doggy Man slicker brushes.
Charlotte