Re: [pyrnet] GPCA

Charlotte,

    Thank you for the explanation of the limited membership in GPCA.  In my
opinion, voting on changes to the AKC pyr breed standards would best be done
by knowledgeable voters.  If that is the only purpose of GPCA then I agree
that limited membership is a good idea.

    If GPCA has other missions, in my opinion it needs another class of
membership, such as, a booster/fan club.  Many areas of the country do not
have regional clubs.  Without a regional club and an active dog show
circuit, it is very difficult to get to know anyone.

     Again, thanks for taking time to explain why the rules are the way they
are.  I think that the reason that you gave is valid.   I just wish there
were something more to GPCA.

Regards,
Sandy White
Texas Gulf Coast