Re: [pyrnet] Re(2): [abuse detection

Peggy, what a terrible story.  That poor dog, one could hardly blame her
with that history.  Your son handled the situation wonderfully, you
should be very proud of him for the thoughtful way he reacted.  And yes,
dogs do know when they have overreacted, and their response was too fast.
 There is a lovely story in the first Chicken Noodle Soup-Animals book,
about that type of thing.  One of the reasons I come across as such a
fanatic on the list about needing to know why a dog bites, rather than
outright condemnation of a dog biting!  Anyway, thank you for telling us
that.  I hope poor Noel heals emotionally with such a loving family to
help her!  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas