Re: [pyrnet] GPCA

Charlotte -- I'm not questioning the existing membership policy of GPCA, or
why the names are published in the bulletin.  This is fine with me.  The
question was on limited membership.  While there's nothing wrong with this in
practice, how many people do you know that would say "Yes, I am a limited
member of GPCA", as opposed to "Yes, I am a member of GPCA".  Not many if you
ask me.  They may not be on the voting body of GPCA, but they certainly will
be using the GPCA name to suit their own purposes.  And to me, that is wrong.

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.con
Taylors, SC