Re: [pyrnet] Active list (was Fear of Dogs, etc. (very long) )

Cindy, as I was talking to the man, I could tell that there was
genuine concern in his voice. He really does care for the dog,
which is why he contacted the people he did, and they called me
to talk to him. I really think that a big part of her problem is
that they allowed her to "run the show" so to speak and have
inadvertently rewarded her inappropriate behavior as well as
strengthened it. He is more concerned for the safety of his 11
month old son, and well he should be at this point. So, we still
have me in a quandry and him in limbo. Why aren't any of the
people I need to reach at home?!?

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com