Re: [pyrnet] GPCA

Katie,  I think I wrote about the ILP in a follow up letter to Sandy.
Did you not see it on the list after her question?  That explains what is
happening over the ILP.  Let me know if you can't find it, and I will go
through it again.  I cleared it off of mine.  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka