Re: [pyrnet] Re(2): [abuse detection

----- Original Message -----
From: <MrsGantys@aol.com>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Saturday, September 30, 2000 1:10 AM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Re(2): [abuse detection

> Was wondering does beau show any signs of arthritis form the breaks?
>
> Bless his lil doggy heart!   It a wonderful thing he has someone like you
and
> your family so patient and kind.
>
> Sonya

Hi Sonya! Beau is a very fortunate boy. He has shown no long term ill
effects from his horrible start in life. When he came to me we spent six
months working on a flaming case of separation anxiety. I put him on
Clomicalm at the advise of my vet. And worked with a behaviorist on behavior
modification for the problem. And I am proud to say he has made a complete
recovery. And no longer needs the medication. He is able to stay on his own
in the house with no problems now. He has figured out that even though we
leave sometimes, we always come back. And he has his three kitties to look
after and to keep him company. He never soils in the house. Chews on nothing
that isn't a dog toy. And just has immaculate house manners. He is such a
good, good boy! And we feel so blessed to have this wonderful, intelligent
and loving dog in our lives!
Marie and Beau