Re: [pyrnet] GPCA --ILP

----- Original Message -----
From: <Impyrial@aol.com>

I could be wrong...but I think Cindy is right.  This proposal does exclude
ILP dogs from receiving HOF awards.  I think it should be presented as two
separate issues.>>

Karen, if that's true (ILP is included) then it should be reflected in the
Board minutes.  If it is not in the minutes and yet is presented to the
membership in that way, then the Board is "violating" it's own decisions.
From what source did you hear that ILP dogs will be excluded from awards?
I think that it is really important that accurate and official information
be presented and discussed.  We have a big enough problem in general and in
dwarfs in particular, with "rumor".

I really doubt that a proposal to exclude "normal" (non-dwarf) ILP dogs
would ever fly.  It would cover too many rescue dogs.

Linda